Back to Enrollment Page for Jerk-Proof Your Relationships
Jerk-Proof Your Relationships Terms and Agreements
- While Kassandra is absolutely convinced that you will derive great benefits from your participation in JPYR and that you should become as successful as you envision, we of course cannot represent or guarantee that you will attain a certain level of love, connection, or belonging from your participation. As with any relationships, each person’s satisfaction depends on many factors, including your personal motivation, time commitment, how effectively you implement the strategies taught, and your efficiency in following up on each phase. The cost of this Program is an “investment” in yourself as a loving human, and, as with any investment, there is both great potential for a return on your investment, and a risk there is no return on this investment. We can guarantee, however that you will have access to usable and actionable strategies for success that, when followed by others, have achieved life-changing results.
- You acknowledge and understand that the methods, processes and strategies taught in JPYR are the result of considerable time and efforts in developing this system. You agree to honor this information by using it as intended to support you in developing successful relationships. You are encouraged to use, apply, and adapt this material to make it your own. If you have any question about whether or not you can use the material from this class for any purpose other than your personal relationships, you agree to consult with Kassandra so that you avoid any copyright infringement and keep paying it forward.
- Your JPYR program may be paid for in full before class begins or payments may be made as per our agreement. If you are paying in installments you hereby agree to remit the monthly payments via preauthorized automatic electronic debit to your banking account or credit card, which will be automatically charged. Payments after the initial 30 days of the program are not refundable for any reason and you personally and unconditionally guarantee you will complete the payments in full. You are responsible for scheduling your group and one-on-one calls on your calendar and payments are due regardless of whether or not you attend all calls or fully and faithfully participate.
- Should you fail to remit any of the required payments on time, and have not corrected the situation in a prompt manner, Kassandra may terminate further services, and you will be responsible for the remaining balance of JPYR whether you attend any or all of the live classes. We may also terminate services if, in our sole opinion, you are conducting yourself in a manner which is disparaging or disruptive to JPYR or infringes upon KassandraBrown.org. In no event will any refunds be issued after the 30 day money back guarantee.
- *”As part of my participation in this program, I agree that Kassandra Brown and KassandraBrown.org may video record, audio record, photograph or otherwise capture my likeness, voice, images, interviews, and statements made, and hereby assign to Kassandra Brown and KassandraBrown.org all rights and title to have and to use, royalty free, any portion of my participation, for advertising and marketing purposes, documentary purposes, informational purposes, training purposes, or any other related purposes for KassandraBrown.org. An exception to this can be made by letting Kassandra know in writing via email to email@example.com within 24 hours of the time my likeness, voice, images, interviews, and statements were recorded. I also understand that I can ask for the video recording to be paused at any time during class when I would like to share or ask a question.”
Money Back Guarantee
With respect to any purchase, you must request your money back within 30 days of the purchase.
You may request your money back by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
. That email must contain information about the product you purchased, the date of the purchase, and the email and name associated with any such purchase.
You must also demonstrate that you have implemented and completed the action steps in the program without success. To meet this requirement, you’re required to do all the work, show proof you did the work, ask for help via email and/or help on the FB questions thread so we can guide you and troubleshoot. You must show that you implemented the advice and feedback given to you. To meet this requirement, you must submit the work outlined below.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
- Requirement 1: Attend all live Zoom meetings
- Requirement 2: Complete your Listening Pairs homework assignments for all classes you attended
- Requirement 3: Email email@example.com or post in the private FB group and tag Kassandra stating the relationship you have been unable to jerk-proof, what’s going on, what you’ve tried, and what results you’ve gotten.